Inkscape is a free and Open Source vector graphics editor. It is available on all major platforms like Windows, MacOS, and Linux. As a vector editor, it has a simple to use interface. It can export images to both raster and vector formats. It is particularly useful for making logos, infographics, illustrations, diagrams, and charts.
You can download Inkscape from the following link:
Instructions for Installation
- You can open the link above or Open a browser and search for Inkscape in Google or any other search engine.
- Click the first link in the search results.
- Click the dowload button.
- Click on your OS name.
- Select the type of installer you want like exe or msi.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Once the downloading is complete, click on the file to start installing.
- Click Yes when the UAC panel asks for permission.
- Select your language and click OK.
- Click Next.
- You can change your install settings in the next window.
- Once you are done click Next.
- You can choose the path where you want the install to be stored.
- Select your desired folder and click Ok.
- Click Install and wait for the process to be completed.
- Click Finish once the installation is complete.
- Usually a desktop icon is added. If not you can search for Inkscape from the taskbar.
- You can pin the software for easy access.
- Just right click on the Synfig icon in the taskbar and select "Pin to taskbar".