Google Photos is a free service from Google which allows for unlimited photos and videos storage. It comes preinstalled on some Android phones and is available for most mobile platforms. Since it is a web service it can be accessed in devices having a browser. There is also a software version called Backup and Sync which allows for backing up certain folders in Google Drive and Google Photos.
You can download Backup and Sync from:
Instructions for Installation
- You can open the link above or Open a browser and search for Google Photos Desktop in Google or any other search engine.
- Click the first link in the search results.
- Click the download button.
- Click the downloaded file to start installing.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click on get started.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click Next.
- You can choose the folders you want to backup.
- Select high quality option if you want unlimited backup for photos and videos.Click start
- Click start.
- Wait for Google photos backup to be installed.