Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source browser developed by the Mozilla foundation. It is a standard compliant and popular browser among users. It has the second most user base next only to Google Chrome. It has plugins and extensions which can improve the utility of the browser. Firefox is used by developers due to the wide variety of tools it offers for web development.
You can install Mozilla Firefox using the link:
Instructions for installation
- Use the above link or search for "download firefox" in Google or any other search engine.(Make sure you are connected to the Internet)
- Open the download page.
- Click the download button.(It should be the largest button in the page)
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Click on the downloaded file to start the Installation.
- Wait for the installation to be complete.
- A new Firefox window should appear automatically.
- If the window doesn’t open automatically search for "Firefox" in the taskbar.
- Once the window appears, you can pin the software to your taskbar by right clicking on the icon and selecting the pin to taskbar option.