Notepad++ is a free and open source text editor. It is available only for Windows. It is a lightweight text editor that has advanced features like syntax highlighting. It is used for web and software development projects.
You can download Notepad++ from the following link:
Instructions for installation
- Use the above link or search for "download notepad++ editor" in Google or any other search engine.(Make sure you are connected to the Internet)
- Open the download page.
- Click the download button.(It should be the largest button in the page)
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Click on the downloaded file to start the Installation.
- Wait for the installation to be complete.
- A new Notepad++ window should appear automatically.
- If the window doesn’t open automatically search for "Notepad++" in the taskbar.
- Once the window appears, you can pin the software to your taskbar by right clicking on the icon and selecting the pin to taskbar option.