VLC media player is a free and open source program. It is capable of playing almost any video or audio format. It has features that can help enhance the experience with the media. It is also capable of other features like screen recording and format conversion. It is available for all major desktop and mobile platforms.
You can download VLC media player from:
Instructions for Installation
- You can open the link above or Open a browser and search for VLC media player in Google or any other search engine.
- Click the first link in the search results.
- Click the download button.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Click the downloaded file to start installing.
- Click Yes when the User Account Panel asks for permission.
- Select your preferred language and click OK.
- Click Next
- Read the license agreement if you want and then click Next if you agree to the license terms.
- You can change the installation settings if you want in the next window.
- Click Next
- You can change the installation path if you want and then click Install.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click Finish.
- You can uncheck the Network Access policy options if you don’t want them.
- You can pin the software to the taskbar by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar and selecting the "Pin to Taskbar" option.